Monday 12 November 2012

Greetings folks,

I hope all is well in your world. I'm still trundling along after finding myself unemployed for the first time in 20 years. August 25th 2012 I, along with 15 other drivers, were made redundant from Crossgates Coaches. 

I am actively seeking work now, maybe even finding a course to possibly change direction in career, although may be a bit late in the day at my age, but who knows. I do enjoy writing with penning lyrics and short blogs like this on various websites, so I'm looking at a creative writing course or even journalism, although again, age may be against me. 

Mind you, I am doing a lot more other work, volunteering in a Wildlife trust shop, being more active in CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale, I am now Branch Secretary for the newly formed Radnorshire branch, so that will occupy my time. And who knows, a paying job may come out of these contacts. I honestly don't how I managed to fit work in before!!

On the plus side, I can use this a bit more. I know I said that before, but time and circumstance caught up with me. I shall find out how to publish some photos, links to various sites I use and promote, gig reviews, CD and LP reviews, and much more.

Watch this space.

No comments: